Birth Doula Package
- After our free consultation, once you’ve decided to hire me as your Birth Doula, we’ll meet up a couple of times during your pregnancy. This is really important as it let us get to know each other, allows me to support you during your pregnancy, and helps me learn and understand your desires for your birth.
- – Two antenatal birth preparation sessions – during this time I will get to know you (and your partner) and discuss birth physiology, your birth wishes, concerns and any other topics you wish to discuss;
- – Access to books I own within my Doula library on a range of topics;
- – Text, email, phone and physical (sometimes you just need to meet up for a cuppa and talk things over!) support throughout your pregnancy and immediate post-natal period;
- – I will be on call 24/7 from 37 weeks of your pregnancy until you give birth. Day or night, I will be with you as soon as humanly possible when you call. I will be there to support you, however you need during labour and birth.
- – Continuous birth support from the moment you call me, throughout labour until your baby is with you and you are settled, comfortable and happy for me to leave. How I support you is completely up to you – solely focused on the beautiful birthing mama, supporting your birth partner so that they can fully support you, invisible background support, maintaining your birthing environment, taking photos, and much more;
- – Two postnatal visits allowing time to talk through your birth experience if you wish, any areas you would like some extra support in and discuss any further support you desire.
£500 plus mileage and expenses (for example hospital parking). I try to minimise expenses wherever I can, and always provide clear detail of any expense/mileage costs. This includes a free, no-obligation consultation to meet informally, discuss your needs and expectations, and allow you to decide if I may be the right support for you.
The fees for the services I offer reflect my knowledge and experience as a birth-worker, my ongoing training, education and learning, along with the realities of the commitment I make to you from the moment we begin our work together. They also reflect an investment in yourself, your health and wellbeing, and your commitment to your growing family.
Paying by instalments is always possible if this is more affordable for you.
Please feel free to contact me with questions and to discuss your individual needs.